Test your health - ADAM: ANDROGEN DEFICIENCY IN AGIN MALE
It is common knowledge that testosterone, the principal male sex hormone, can be reduced with aging male.
Because testosterone is important not only to support male sexual function, but also for the correct functionality of other organs such as bones, muscles, heart and central nervous system, a specific questionnaire was developed to search for any symptoms related to a deficiency of testosterone .
The questionnaire, developed by researchers at the University of Saint Louis(USA), is suitable for men age 40 and older. The questionnaire does not replace in any way the medical examination which remains the essential tool for the evaluation of the patient.
This basic questionnaire can be very useful for men to describe the kind and severity of their low testosterone symptoms.
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)? Yes No
- Do you have a lack of energy? Yes No
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance? Yes No
- Have you lost height? Yes No
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life" Yes No
- Are you sad and/or grumpy? Yes No
- Are your erections less strong? Yes No
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports? Yes No
- Are you falling asleep after dinner? Yes No
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance? Yes No
If you Answer Yes to number 1 or 7 or if you answer Yes to more than 3 questions, you may have low Testosterone.
areas of interest
- Male Infertility
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Medical Treatments of Erectile Dysfunctions
- Surgical Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Prosthesis
- Ejaculatory Disorders
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostate Cancer
- Peyronie's Disease
- Congenital Penile Curvature
- Reconstructive Surgery of Male Genitals
- Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Testicular Torsion
- Genital Trauma
- Penile Cancer
- Testicular Cancer