Risk warnings or for users and visitors of the Site
This disclaimer applies to the contents and services of the website www.profnatali.it (the "Site") and other subdomains (the "Services"), ("the" Sites "in all) and are valid for all users and visitors of the Sites owned by Prof. Alessandro Natali.
WARNING: The information contained in the Site is for informational purposes only, may be modified or removed at any time, and in no case may constitute the formulation of a diagnosis or the prescription of a treatment.
The information contained in the Site does not intend and must not in any way replace the direct doctor-patient relationship or the specialist visit.
It is recommended to always seek the advice of your doctor and / or specialists about any indication given.
If you have doubts or questions about the use of a medicine you should always consult your doctor.
• The information disseminated on the Website is published after careful checking of the sources, carefully chosen and updated and official as far as possible.
However, it is not possible to guarantee the absence of errors and the correctness of the information disclosed.
The Site, its Publisher and its authors do not guarantee or take responsibility for the information in any form reported.
This information does not in any way have neither the claim nor the goal of replacing a correct relationship between patient and doctor, rather they have the objective of favoring a correct patient-medical communication; it is therefore advisable to always consult your doctor and / or specialist.
• The information disseminated on the Site is addressed to adults and in good health.
• The information contained in the Site, in the various articles, in the contents, in any replies to comments, are for informational purposes only and have neither the claim nor the objective to replace the opinion of the doctor and / or specialist , other health professionals or professionals in the sector who must in any case be contacted for the formulation of a diagnosis or the indication of any correct therapeutic and / or dietary program and / or of training and / or breastfeeding and / or rehabilitation and / or food supplementation, and more generally for comparison on the above information.
• We invite users to follow the recommendations of the Site only if they are physically healthy subjects and in any case only after consulting their doctor and / or specialists in the specific areas of interest.
In particular, but not only, in the presence of any type of disease, intolerance, pregnancy, post-pregnancy, obesity, etc ... we strongly recommend that you contact a doctor or a specialist.
• In no case may the Site, the Editor who manages it, the authors of the articles and / or contents and / or comments and / or forums, nor other subjects connected to the Website, be responsible for any damage even hypothetically connected to the use of the contents and / or information on the Website.
• The Site assumes no responsibility for the misuse that users may make of the information provided on the Website itself.
It is not possible to guarantee the absence of errors and the absolute correctness of the information disclosed or that the information or data will be updated.
The Website does not guarantee the correctness of the information provided.
The Site and its Publisher do not assume responsibility for any damage attributable to the presence of errors or incorrect or outdated information contained in the Site itself.
• The Site and its Publisher are not responsible for damages incurred by users for any information or content on the Site that may impact their susceptibility or offend their sensitivity.
• The site may include hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties, including advertisements and other content providers. These sites may collect data or request personal information from the user.
The Professor Alessandro Natali does not exercise or is required to exercise any form of control and therefore declines any responsibility for damages, claims or losses, direct or indirect, arising in any form to the user by the vision, use and / or operation of the third party sites or third party services reached via these links.
Therefore the risks related to the use of such sites will be totally at the expense of the user.
Users are invited to evaluate with due attention the opportunity to publish questions and / or comments:
I) personal data that can detect, even indirectly, the identity;
II) other data that may
areas of interest
- Male Infertility
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Medical Treatments of Erectile Dysfunctions
- Surgical Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Prosthesis
- Ejaculatory Disorders
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostate Cancer
- Peyronie's Disease
- Congenital Penile Curvature
- Reconstructive Surgery of Male Genitals
- Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Testicular Torsion
- Genital Trauma
- Penile Cancer
- Testicular Cancer